Do you have one?
What is at the top of your list?
If you have one, have you checked anything off?
I didn’t have one until this weekend. I have to admit, I had to think for quite a while about what I wanted to include. I decided that, to me, a meaningful bucket list comprised things that would be really exciting to do, even if just for a little while.
Here is what I came up with:
- Participate in an archaeological dig (and find something truly amazing).
- Have a past life regression.
- Swim with Elephant Whales (scares me even thinking about it).
- Live for a year on a Caribbean island – on the beach!
- Sun bathe nude/skinny dip (never done it before).
- Visit Alaska.
- Watch monster waves off the coast of Costa Rica, Hawaii, Australia, or wherever.
What is on your list? Do you even have one? I’m really curious what other average mid-life women would like to do, for the heck of it, sometime during the rest of their lives.