I have been thinking about LUSTY resolutions all week. When I set out this challenge, I thought it would be easy – certainly fun – but I was surprised how difficult it can be to set objectives to bring more pleasure into one’s life.
Here are the few I came up with that I can share publicly:
- I will lose 15 pounds by April 15th (our cruise date) but, if I don’t, I am going to have a blast anyway!
- I will host monthly game nights starting in January – they can be so much fun.
- I will attend a writing conference or retreat in 2012 (I am looking for a good one).
- I will publish at least one short story this year. If I get declined, I’ll keep trying.
- I will go hiking once a month (anybody got some long johns I can borrow – burr).
- I will finish my young adult novel by June.
- I will treat myself to a facial in January.
- I will find a way to add some personality to my very boring office. Any ideas?
I will keep you posted on my progress!
Did you set any LUSTY resolutions? I would love to hear about them.